Saturday, October 9, 2010

Gluten Free Cosmetic Counter Website


Hey, thanks everyone for continuing to check out my new website gluten-free-cosmetic-counter.org. I promise, I'll be building more pages as soon as I can. There is so many companies I want to research, so many other resources I want to look into.

You have come to rely on this blog for solid reliable gluten free cosmetic information. That won't change with the website. I intend to make it your most reliable source for accessing gluten free information and products on the internet.




You may not always know how cosmetic companies handle cross contamination issues. And not all gluten free makeup websites will report that. Gluten cross contamination may or may not influence your purchasing decision, but I will *always* let you know about any potential risk. It's that important. I'll give you the best information I can get so you can make an informed choice.

Your input will be so valuable - I can't thank you all enough for continuing to update me on changes in gluten free info you come across. Things can change so fast and without notice. That's why no matter who you get your info from - even Gluten Free Cosmetic Counter or this blog - you are encouraged to call the company directly if you have any questions or doubts.

Hope you are having a great day and enjoy watching the new website grow :)

Erika

No comments: