Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bare Minerals page - gluten free makeup with video!

Quick update for you.  I just put up a new page for Bare Minerals foundation.  If you are a fan of Bare Escentuals and their Bare Minerals foundation, you'll enjoy seeing more about these products on my website in the near future!  I put up a great instructional video from the CEO herself. 

Please check it out and let me know what you think of my site.  My hope is to make everything more user-friendly and informative than ever before.  I wish I could just "poof" it into existence all at once, but alas, I am human.  I can only do one page at a time.  Be patient and enjoy the construction project :)

If you have recommendations of a product you think should be included in my website, do tell.  Please leave a comment or contact me.

Thanks,

Erika

1 comment:

Rose said...

Hmm,Nice Posting